DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
there is a place in oak cliff that an old guy owns and he does a good job. he will turn them without measuring them too. so if you take them to oreillys and they wont turn them because they are .001 to worn :rolleyes: , take them to him. he is at jefferson and cockrell hill in a blue building(oak cliff brakes or something like that).

·
Registered
578 Posts
i work at oreilys and if that guy turnes rotors and they are to thin and the person gets into a wreck he will get in some deep sh## and could loose his shop.

·
Registered
243 Posts
crazystang96 said:
i work at oreilys and if that guy turnes rotors and they are to thin and the person gets into a wreck he will get in some deep sh## and could loose his shop.
i also work at o town and rotors have a min thickness for a reason. if below the min thickness as the pads wear down the piston has reached the end of its travel so it could possible come out and this leads to all of your brake fluid pouring out past the piston. this leave 0 pressure to work the other brakes.

if they are too thin the wagner rotors have a lifetime waranty and are cheap enough that my saftey is well worth the cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts