DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to find the best price for a built rear-end...i'm looking into getting a 31' moser spline axles? How much am I looking at? and if I was to get one...will my Traction control still work? Any feedback will be helpful!:)

Thanxs.......Miguel!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would contact Slim's in Seagoville, he does great work and i'm pretty sure he also does rear ends. BTW, i saw you driving down harry hines yesterday, your car has a dangerous sticker on the windshield right?

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G.G. said:
I would contact Slim's in Seagoville, he does great work and i'm pretty sure he also does rear ends. BTW, i saw you driving down harry hines yesterday, your car has a dangerous sticker on the windshield right?
Yes I work around Royal LN....what do you drive?

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
GRAYHORSE said:
Buy some slicks, save some money, and brake the one you have first. :D You never know, it may last for years!!

His car may or may not last.

Mine only lasted so long because my car is preaty light, I run 8'' slicks, and my car was right on the boarderline of power.

He may have issues because his car is so heavy, but hay, give it a shot, you never know. It could last like mine did. I got almost 250 slick passes out of my rear before I gave up.

<-----BJ

·
Registered
96 Posts
Contact Manny at hpp. He does good work at good prices. Manny is the screen name you can PM him at.

Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts