DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
ZYouL8R said:
I thought this was going to be an Onion article.

or one to be proved wrong by Snopes...

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
Hockey season is over man.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
You guys need to quit bitching. They're in first place for fuck sake!

First place in the category of teams with the worst record. :(

·
#4 Best QB Ever
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, 7-0 (Seattle, of course) after the third inning, off 9 weak ass hits. At least they won one a few days ago to break up that nasty 6 or 7 game losing streak...

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
LMFAO! Unless I missed one, Sosa is now 0-4 with 4 strikeouts with the bases loaded.
If the stupid sumbitch would actually wait for the pitch, rather than trying to clobber everything thrown at him, he might actually have a hit or two.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
BRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTBRING NOLAN RYAN OUT OF RETIREMENTv

·
#4 Best QB Ever
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Geof said:
If the stupid sumbitch would actually wait for the pitch, rather than trying to clobber everything thrown at him, he might actually have a hit or two.
Heh, I've noticed he's waited for several pitches to reach the catcher before he decided to swing.

·
#4 Best QB Ever
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whew, talk about dodging a bullet - bases loaded, 1 out, Rangers pitching and defense completely unable to get ANYBODY out, and they get a tailor-made double play ball: 6-4-3, inning ends.

·
#4 Best QB Ever
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Goddam! Kenny Lofton just scaled the wall in left-center, robbed Beltre of a 2-run homerun (in a tie game), and doubled up the runner on first. Better play than Matthews ever made. :eek:

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
What the fuck, Tony?? Did you pass out or something? Now I've got to go to the Rangers website.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts