Worship me
34,275 Posts
What do you have done to yours?

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
YoBro said:
F1 and full exhaust
What kind of exhaust? Are wet talking full lengths? You got the Vortex box and air bridge?

·
Darkside
20,179 Posts
YoBro said:
Damn those cars are fast stock. Every race he jumped a car on me and I would reel him in at the top of fourth then we would stay that way through 5th. I hit 180mph+ :eek:

Good runs Chris

Holly shit.....180 plus? You could ram a needle up my ass with a jack hammer at those speeds.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Ran a new Z06 last night

BBRANJEN said:
Holly shit.....180 plus? You could ram a needle up my ass with a jack hammer at those speeds.:eek:
that was my 1st time driving at those speeds, most of the stangs I had topped out around 150. I still had some of 5th gear left maybe next time LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
YoBro said:
Damn those cars are fast stock. Every race he jumped a car on me and I would reel him in at the top of fourth then we would stay that way through 5th. I hit 180mph+ :eek:

Good runs Chris
Hey yobro want to run sat night? 55 to 120 nick you can get in if you dare.:eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
YoBro said:

Good runs Chris
Fun runs Yobro...... So did you hit it last night????:eek:

We were defintely haulin-ass...

Bone Stock Racing

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.