DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SLP007 said:
Feelin any better??? I had that shit for a few days last week......:(

Yeah, actually. Just barely had it, but was enough to knock me out a little yesterday. Should probably take it easy for a day or two, but hell... Look what time of year it is.

*plus, you missed the point. I WASHED my car for the first time since I've owned it! I've owned it since April! LOL

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
talisman said:
I just washed my freaking car for the first time since I bought it this weekend. Damn it. This is why my POS is always dirty.

At least you didn't wake up, this morning, to the sound of your cars being hailed on! I may be on the "naughty" list this year, but Santa has gone way to f'ing far this time.:mad:

·
Registered
439 Posts
hail damage

bout 3:30 last night i look outside to see golf balls flying down on top of my car, hard as hell, looked at it last night when it stopped, didn't see anything, saw it outside today, and there are dents all in it:mad: fuckin ol saint nick brought the wrong shit this year, and i was good!

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
Re: hail damage

blakehodges83 said:
bout 3:30 last night i look outside to see golf balls flying down on top of my car, hard as hell, looked at it last night when it stopped, didn't see anything, saw it outside today, and there are dents all in it:mad: fuckin ol saint nick brought the wrong shit this year, and i was good!
Let's get Erfan to send fifty of his Al-Queda wives to get Santa real good!:mad:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
sup

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Re: Re: hail damage

1RED94 said:
Let's get Erfan to send fifty of his Al-Queda wives to get Santa real good!:mad:
LMAO!!!

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
GTJules99 said:
Awwwwww

I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope insurance will be very nice. Maybe new stuff for the car.
lol, new hood:D

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.