DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We lost one.....
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a link to that video of they guy in a camaro that gets out of his car and then goes and hangs from the spoiler with is feet on the road! Then climbs back into his car. I think there some bikes in the clip too. Thanks!:)

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
It was a t/a....and it was part of a bike stunt video, can't remember which,

Starboys? LVE?

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
I will do that if someone lets me climb on their car. I can ski next to my bike, I haven't attempted to get off the back though, I don't have cruise control. I haven't seen the video, but someone told me about it.

I was thinking...what if you had two people in the car, one to ski and one to steer. The driver/skier climbs out the t-top and goes to ski. The passenger stays hidden and steers the car that is on cruise control while the other person ski's. Someone else videos in another car. It would give the illusion that the driver was alone and was skiing behind the car while no one was in it to drive it. What do you guys think???

We could do it on 190? I got this idea a while back, but never attempted it. I did sit on the roof (t-tops removed) of a T/A and steer with my feet while it was on cruise control going down 20.

I wasn't wearing a helmet or leathers or anything, it wasn't really planned, just some impromptu jack ass behavior :D

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
damnit damnit damnit SON OF A BITCH!!!

I just watched the video. That is my EXACT idea. FUCK! That pisses me off. I still want to do it. Who is ready???

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
someone get a camera, lets go....oh and a t/a too :D A vert would work or something else with a t-top. How about one of you with a vette or supra. I will be easy on the paint :D

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
HobieF3 said:
someone get a camera, lets go....oh and a t/a too :D A vert would work or something else with a t-top. How about one of you with a vette or supra. I will be easy on the paint :D

LOL!, No takers I see..

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Yeah I am kind of dissappopinted, but I tihnk I have someone lned up :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts