DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· SUPER PIMP
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you get a new license in a Different State that you currently have a license and intend to get a New insurance policy. when they do a license check does the old license history from the old state still show up?

G

·
SN95STANG said:
If you get a new license in a Different State that you currently have a license and intend to get a New insurance policy. when they do a license check does the old license history from the old state still show up?
It depends on what states. From what I understand, some states have agreements that they transfer information between each other. Are you getting a MS, TX or PA license? The license you get has to be in the state of your legal residence.

· SUPER PIMP
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Denny said:
If you currently have a PA and getting a TX, then no. All it will show is "Surrendered PA license" as an entry. The PA will always be able to be pulled up, though.
So when i get a new insurance policy and they ask "have you had any traffic violations or accidents in the past 3 years" and I say NO they will be able to still check? So when it says surrendered pa license the # will be available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.