DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions that are very stupid but I definetly need them answered!
1. What does the abbreviation IMO mean?
2. What does TTT mean?
3. How do you post more than one pic at a time?
4. Is HIV transmitted through the saliva?(i've always wondered what if someone woman who has aids give some dude a bf...will the dude get aids from the bj?
5. How much does the president get paid?
6. What ever happened to infamous performance?

anyone care to answer this questions?:)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Dangerous Miguel said:
I have a couple of questions that are very stupid but I definetly need them answered!
1. What does the abbreviation IMO mean?
2. What does TTT mean?
3. How do you post more than one pic at a time?
4. Is HIV transmitted through the saliva?(i've always wondered what if someone woman who has aids give some dude a bf...will the dude get aids from the bj?
5. How much does the president get paid?
6. What ever happened to infamous performance?

anyone care to answer this questions?:)
1. in my opinion
2. to the top
3. carefully
4. no
5. 6 bucks
6. ?

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
IMO = in my opinion
TTT = to the top
If you are attaching you can't
Yes
I don't remember exactly, a little over 100K I think.
I've never heard of them.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
IMO - In my opinion
TTT - To the top
Put the images in your hosting directory and use the IMG tag.
Yes, but at a very low rate
President gets 400,000 rocks a year
They were so infamous everyone forgot about them

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
How Is HIV NOT Transmitted?
HIV is not transmitted or passed through insect or mosquito bites, or pets. The H in HIV stands for "human," and this virus is passed through an infected human's body fluids--blood, seminal fluid (pre-cum), semen (cum), breast milk or vaginal fluids--to another human. HIV is not passed through sharing food or drinking after someone that's infected. You can hug, kiss and touch someone with HIV and not worry about getting infected. You can swim in public swimming pools and not be concerned about being accidentally infected, or use a public bathroom or telephone, or share a towel with someone. Those are not ways HIV is transmitted. HIV is a fragile virus that does not live long outside the body. HIV is not spread through the air or food

http://www.satyamfoundation.org/indianova.org/STDs/hiv_aids.htm

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
IMO - In my opinion
TTT - To the top
Put the images in your hosting directory and use the IMG tag.
Yes, but at a very low rate
President gets 400,000 rocks a year
They were so infamous everyone forgot about them
400,000 a year?? damn thats not much for being him. Movie stars make more than that in 1 movie.

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Schargedcobra97 said:
6 the same thing that happend to dangerous performance.. they sucked so they died
STFU!:rolleyes: ...I hate comments like this!

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Schargedcobra97 said:
the truth is like a knife...
Everytime I see one of your post...I see nothing but sh*t talking from you dawg, you never have anything good to say...I don't know who the fuck you are...nor do I care..but I would defintely apprecciate if you didn't rant your mouth off about my crew dude!

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
RacerGyrl02 said:
400,000 a year?? damn thats not much for being him. Movie stars make more than that in 1 movie.
400K ain't too bad, but ain't too good considering he is the most powerful man in the world.

But, the President's money comes after he steps down. 25K-50K per speaking engagement, few million to write a book. A yearly pension, dudes following you around all day ready to kick someone's ass at your command.

But, for the stress, 400K doesn't seem like alot. Look at GWB during his campaign days to what he looks like now. He's aged about 15 years in the last 3.

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Dangerous Miguel said:
Everytime I see one of your post...I see nothing but sh*t talking from you dawg, you never have anything good to say...I don't know who the fuck you are...nor do I care..but I would defintely apprecciate if you didn't rant your mouth off about my crew dude!
ask the guy in your crew who used to have a 96+ cobra with cowl hood running spray... i killed him about 50 times... wanna see some video of it hahah...

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
FIGHT!

GO TO CIRCUIT CITY AT 2AM AND JOUST AND THROW ARTILLERY LIKE THE OTHER GUYS!

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Schargedcobra97 said:
ask the guy in your crew who used to have a 96+ cobra with cowl hood running spray... i killed him about 50 times... wanna see some video of it hahah...
soo...WTF does that have to do with DRS sucking...just cause you beat us means were sorry? I guess you've never lost a race? I'm sorry were not as fast as your blown cobra.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Dangerous Miguel said:
soo...WTF does that have to do with DRS sucking...just cause you beat us means were sorry? I guess you've never lost a race? I'm sorry were not as fast as your blown cobra.:rolleyes:
wow you know whats funny... when you tell the truth it doesn't hurt... hmm why does the truth hurt you

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Schargedcobra97 said:
wow you know whats funny... when you tell the truth it doesn't hurt... hmm why does the truth hurt you
I'm not hurt with stupid comment...you talk nothing but trash about anyone you don't agree with...i've seen many of your post talking bad and having nothing good to say about anyone...talking about sh*t about things that happended 2 or 3 years ago!...give me a break!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Dangerous Miguel said:
I'm not hurt with stupid comment...you talk nothing but trash about anyone you don't agree with...i've seen many of your post talking bad and having nothing good to say about anyone...talking about sh*t about things that happended 2 or 3 years ago!...give me a break!:rolleyes:
damn did i make yall go in hiding... to bad i dont have a host for the vids lol.. it was sad sad

1 - 20 of 41 Posts