DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boost is Good
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me? or do I notice a lot of MiddleEastern people that work in malls and other places aroud here dont wear deoderant? or use soap or something? Sometimes it is so bad that I cant stand closer than 10 feet from them or my eyes will start watering? Is this part of their religon or which religon? Just wondering if you guys ever notice this?:D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
281R said:
Is it just me? or do I notice a lot of MiddleEastern people that work in malls and other places aroud here dont wear deoderant? or use soap or something? Sometimes it is so bad that I cant stand closer than 10 feet from them or my eyes will start watering? Is this part of their religon or which religon? Just wondering if you guys ever notice this?:D
LOL!

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Interesting.

The rest of the world thinks Americans have an obsession with taking baths and using soap/deodorant. Maybe if we weren't so heavily perfumed we wouldn't notice. :confused:

I bet Jesus stank. There wasn't a lot of personal hygeine in his day.

·
Boost is Good
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
46Tbird said:
Interesting.

I bet Jesus stank. There wasn't a lot of personal hygeine in his day.
lol,,, This could be true. But I guess if everybody smells that way its not a big deal though. :D

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
It's culture man. Just culture. Accept it. :)

Not all Middle Eastern people smell bad. Mir smells rather nice! :D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I have met some people that were born and raised right here in the good ol US of A and they smell rather nasty! :eek:

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
Monsoon X said:
Not all Middle Eastern people smell bad. Mir smells rather nice! :D

LOL....Thanks JC.... :D

·
Geaux Saints!!
6,161 Posts
I wouldn't just say middle eastern people either. when I use to work in Lochelly, Scotland, there were plenty of "ripe" people there too!:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts