·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
evil jose said:
Just thought I'd let everybody know :D
Thanks for spelling my name right :) You know, if you hadn't of reseted my post count this never would have happend! You shouldn't have asked me what to do. I think I'll be like the rest of the board and make a bunch of excuses.

Kaji98Z said:
I knew it would annoy you.

Poisond281 said:
Wtf?! That's worse than the last one! Change it back to Laced Dayquil, Chris. You ***.
Weren't you supposed to get it changed back to that name for me? Hell, if you had done that, this wouldn't have happen. I think I'll be like the rest of the board, and blame it on some one else.

90GT50 said:
damn teenagers:rolleyes:
Damn old people :rolleyes:

Vitriol said:
Xxtra Lame
I would have expected better from you...

aggie97 said:
How about tamer Jr?

or lamer Jr.

or attached to tamer.
How about I make my comeback as lame as your insult? "Why don't you change your name to faggie97?"

Kaji98Z said:
He's a retard.
Stop looking in the mirror when you make a reply.

Who Needs 8 said:
Hey man, havn't talked to you in a while. Whats up? Hey, how come I havn't seen your car lately? I don't think I have seen it for a little over a year now...

I think everyone on this board needs to ask themselves, "Does he really care what I have to say?" Incase you are having trouble with this question, which is probably the grand majority, the answer is no. All of you just wasted your time, and mine! Have a nice day. :)

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
This name is better than the other two, I mean what the hell is laced dayquil, or psilocybin? Atleast he's made it easier "xl".

Good change.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Okay Prince, pick one and stick with it.:rolleyes: :p

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts