DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'm callin you out!
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it would be cool to setup a time to race all the pushrod cars against the modular cars. I dont like one more than the other. I think it would just be neat to line them up and let them loose and see what happens. Let me hear what yall think!!!

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
Im game, my ride runs decent for a lowley modular.

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
Im near stock, I have dumped spintech's.

·
Secular Dogooderist
3,031 Posts
Me too, i'll run a modular

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
<---Modular.....NOT stock!!!:D

However, I would need to stickies for traction!!!

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
If you made the rules that there could not be a power adder. It would not be fair. Modular motors have a hard time pulling in air naturally or "as assembled".

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im game, I think I could take any stock pushrod car motor 2 motor. My modular only has gears and exhaust, so dont try to hustle me.......:D

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
I think we need to get some weekly, or monthly bracket racing going on. I love to bracket race, and it would be fun for everyonel.

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
i'd be game if i were in town. i wouldn't mind lining up against some N/A pushrod cars. i'll have my bullitt intake on soon and it should hopefully go high 7's N/A. me and beej can line em up. :) and i have no problem getting smacked down by greg. :cool:

marcus

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
We should set up a date and track, and rules for this gig
Im n/a so im only gonna run n/a cars.

·
Why can't i be you?
366 Posts
Count me in!

How about other than N/A cars? Can we make some simple rules? Too bad we couldn't have a dyno there and simply match race the closest HP to eachother and race that way. Leave it to driver skill...:D

·
Gunga galunga
7,544 Posts
Beej said:
I think we need to get some weekly, or monthly bracket racing going on. I love to bracket race, and it would be fun for everyonel.
I think some bracket racing would be fun...and have some heads up too...

Im slow so I would have to stick to bracket...When and where?:D

·
Rookie
14,219 Posts
Re: Count me in!

Fork said:
How about other than N/A cars? Can we make some simple rules? Too bad we couldn't have a dyno there and simply match race the closest HP to eachother and race that way. Leave it to driver skill...:D
Why thats the funnest thing i've ever heard! I'll race any mod motor with 310hp.

I guess you meant to say cars with the same dyno, weight, drivetrain, gears, tires, suspension, etc.. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts