DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reid got did dirty on that last race with John c's car. Both cars ran like caca but gawddamn, Manny pulled the wheels like 15" in the air shifting into second after missing and still stayed way ahead of the ballpeen hammer the whole time. Congrats Hpp and everyone with them.. Also, who saw the stock short block GT turbo from Hpp. That crazy fool went from stripe to stripe in it the whole time and still went a low 6. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) We laughed about it afterwards but looked wicked from behind

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
so I guess Racinreid lost some cash also? :eek:

·
Registered
969 Posts
All Hail MANEY King of the cruises !!!!!

Looked just like my run with you last fall ----- Better reaction time ,60ft , ET , and MPH ...

WE got beat every way you could get beat ---and all this while missing a gear !!!

I'm speachless...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Da Prez said:
reid dont even want some of da coupe on motor... :p
Reids car won't be out for awhile --- I'm going to make sure that everything he did is right .--the wireing , ignition , fuel sys. , valvelash , tranny , suspensoin , nitrous sys. ...I mean everything ..

This means all you DFW stangers are going to have to be patient --- ya'll get ried into a such a frenzy that he rushes things and rigs his car just to get it together well not anymore..

His car will be 100% right BEFORE he races anyone again....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sapphire said:
Reids car won't be out for awhile --- I'm going to make sure that everything he did is right .--the wireing , ignition , fuel sys. , valvelash , tranny , suspensoin , nitrous sys. ...I mean everything ..

This means all you DFW stangers are going to have to be patient --- ya'll get ried into a such a frenzy that he rushes things and rigs his car just to get it together well not anymore..

His car will be 100% right BEFORE he races anyone again....
Thats not due to DFW members.... thats just Reid! :p :D

·
iHustle
8,769 Posts
greencoupesgirl said:
Thats no shit...Reids cars have always run/looked like that since back in the carter days. Reid...do you remeber alittle race back at Carter around 96 or so..you had a black mustang, raced a 94 camaro with a blower and juice..and you got several firearms pulled on you I belive.

Chris

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
greencoupesgirl said:
True! Thats the Reid we've all known for X amount of years man. Gonna be hard to teach a dog new tricks!

Mike

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
GTChick01 said:
:drool: When I grow up, I wanna be able to drive just like Manny! :D
And miss gears? Hehe...I know I ribbed him alot about it yesterday.

Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts