DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
My other car's a mini-van
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what we started with:

We've done a lot to the engine compartment - filled in most of the little holes. The car was wrecked pretty good on the passenger side - and was pretty rough all over. The cheap white paint job and fender trim hid a lot, but I only had about $240 in the whole car to start with - clean title too.

Here it is now after a lot of body work - most of the car is primered and we're still working on the engine compartment. I have since removed all the brake stuff and lines. Have all new(full car) stainless lines coming for it.

Wolfe in-floor subframes, dual uppers and lowers - as well as the anit-roll(sway) bar have been installed. The undercarriage painted 'Chassis Black'. A little on the shiny side, but with road dirt that will change. :) Have a TA cover to be installed this week for the 8.8. We've got a QA1 K-member, A-arms, D&D coil-overs, and Lakewood 90/10's to install on the front once we've painted the engine compartment.

Also waiting for install once the Engine and tranny are in - a full Aeromotive fuel system, sumped tank on up. :)

Coming together: :) This was just the first coat of primer. I'm gonna sand this down some and shoot more, but we needed to cover some bare metal.

·
With the T-Tops off
1,778 Posts
NICE!! Keep it up and it is going to turn out to be nasty lil coupe!

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
look at that showcar! Way to go CTMorg! I mean ........Lane. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
get a girdle,looks great

·
how about fuck you
1,409 Posts
i have a feeling its gonna be a nasty notch :D

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Danny has a point Lane. You should've just taken the bling off the wheel wells and put money into the engine. :D

·
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Monsoon X said:
Danny has a point Lane. You should've just taken the bling off the wheel wells and put money into the engine. :D
If I would have kept the Z, I probably would have left it alone. But, since the Z will be gone by this weekend, I've gotta have SOMETHING pretty to take to the track! :)

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Lane said:
If I would have kept the Z, I probably would have left it alone. But, since the Z will be gone by this weekend, I've gotta have SOMETHING pretty to take to the track! :)

No. Leave it ugly and fast like a Mustang should be.

·
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poisond281 said:
Looks damn good! Keep the 4-eye front though. :)
Oh yeah! :)

Danny - I couldn't afford one of those with cash like I could this car! :)

<----staying away from car payments for a LOOOOOONGGGGG time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts