DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea what would make my monitor make me think im taking Acid ?

The screen keeps jumpin up and down, its REALLY jumpy. At times i dont notice it and others its worse than times its barely doing it.

ITs a new HP F50 Flat Panel/screen 15".

Its terrible & drives me nuts.

Its not already going out is it?!?!

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Also, any other devices around that could cause interference? Soemtimes my cell phone freaks my screen out at home when it is about to ring. It's weird looking, but the waves hit the monitor first before the phone actually rings!

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yellowstang said:
Also, any other devices around that could cause interference? Soemtimes my cell phone freaks my screen out at home when it is about to ring. It's weird looking, but the waves hit the monitor first before the phone actually rings!
Ive noticed that with the speakers on , itll start picking up the signal before it does actually ring.

It actually becomes worse when i have more progams opened and they're not minimized. It seems to help when i have everything except what im working with minimized (just internet explorer open)..

But right now its acting like its parkins disease. Shaking so bad it gives me a headache.

Whats wierd is when i minimize everything and just look at My Wallpaper, it doesnt jump or act like a 6 year old that has to pee.

Still the resolution rate?

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When i select auto adjust, it will instantly fix it while its trying to figure out the correct colors but as soon as it gets the right colors, its back to shakin'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts