DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
you can be drunk when you go take it
but you can't have smoked weed a month ago
go figure....
also you could have done coke, meth, or numerous other things about two days ago and you'd be clear
drug tests are completely fucking pointless

oh except when you want to get someone off an accidental injury claim, employers love them for that.

·
I don't get it....?
2,469 Posts
So, you'd take a chance of not getting a job (which most people would love to have right about now) just so you can drink? Can you say alcoholic?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Its a DOT test and physical. Nothing else to drink here.
Posted via Mobile Device
How about water?

There are hundreds of people on this site alone that would love to be taking a piss test for a new job these days and you are worrying about slipping through the cracks, sounds real responsible.

If that drink is important enough to possibly lose a job then by all means drink up

·
Premium Member
11,131 Posts
How about water?

There are hundreds of people on this site alone that would love to be taking a piss test for a new job these days and you are worrying about slipping through the cracks, sounds real responsible.

If that drink is important enough to possibly lose a job then by all means drink up
Took the words right out of my mouth.

·
Founding Member
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about water?

Ive never claimed to be responsible. Ask anyone that knows me. LOL. Guess I will just be thirsty.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ive never claimed to be responsible. Ask anyone that knows me. LOL. Guess I will just be thirsty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not responsible but taking a DOT physical, I hope this is not for a driving position because that is all we need, another alcoholic drunk driving on the roads in something that can destroy everything in your path.

Too bad this future employer does not read this.

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,006 Posts
I've taken many dot physical and drug test after a night of drinking, you'll be fine man... don't listen to the whiny bitch and all that bullshit...
No shit! Damn....'drama queen' suits you well!

Edit: Not you Fred...the poster above who is a complete judgemental bitch in every single post I've seen in every thread.

·
Banned
10,339 Posts
you can be drunk when you go take it
but you can't have smoked weed a month ago
go figure....
also you could have done coke, meth, or numerous other things about two days ago and you'd be clear
drug tests are completely fucking pointless

oh except when you want to get someone off an accidental injury claim, employers love them for that.
I agree 100%

·
Registered
579 Posts
I've taken many dot physical and drug test after a night of drinking, you'll be fine man... don't listen to the whiny bitch and all that bullshit...
No shit! Damn....'drama queen' suits you well!

Edit: Not you Fred...the poster above who is a complete judgemental bitch in every single post I've seen in every thread.
Why should he risk drinking and then taking a test? that's great advice Fred

It's spelled judgmental, and I don't recall me being the only one who had an opinion about him drinking before his test. Where exactly have you seen me be judgmental in every post? Funny how you attack me and not any of the guys or girls on here who were being judgmental as you call it?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.