DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for anything you might have laying around from the early 90's and older. You know, the crap that's cluttering up your attic, etc. Hell, if you just want them gone, I'll take 'em off your hands.

:)

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Shaolin said:
Remember Christian Hasoi

Damn, I through that bitch out a year ago...
i used to have one of his boards! he was famous for being able to get the most air, in those vert competitions.

brad

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
CrashStitches said:
Just looking for anything you might have laying around from the early 90's and older. You know, the crap that's cluttering up your attic, etc. Hell, if you just want them gone, I'll take 'em off your hands.

:)
I have a "Shark", wooden board and metal wheels, that's 33 or 34 years old!

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have a old birdhouse w/grindkings

And some hook-ups boards (2 i think)

·
With the T-Tops off
1,778 Posts
Yea I got a couple that are still ridable, a Matt Hensley pro street with old school Independent trucks and slimballs and a Jeff Phillips double tail with heavy ass Goldwing trucks, so I think I am going to hang on to them though. Good Luck...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
launchinfox said:
I have a old birdhouse w/grindkings

And some hook-ups boards (2 i think)

I don't think these are old enough. I'm looking for '91 and older. Nothing with double-kicks unless they're way old.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
i've got an old rob roskoff board that is like a 1988 ish yr model. it is kinda purple and has a big eye ball on it. i think it even has the clear madrid grip tape on it. all my other boards are like 90-95 ish yr. models.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
crxpert said:
i've got an old rob roskoff board that is like a 1988 ish yr model. it is kinda purple and has a big eye ball on it. i think it even has the clear madrid grip tape on it. all my other boards are like 90-95 ish yr. models.
damn, i used to have that board!!! is it in good condition?

brad

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
thats cool!! i have rubish heap and alot of other OLD skateboarding videos somewhere.

the grip tape is messed up on my rosckoff but if i remember correctly the acual board is in great shape. those where the days back when you had all the stuff to protect the board but it weighed a ton. LOL:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts