DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff, I am from Waco, Tx. I have a supercharged 1995 mustang gt that have i have recently got done modding, and havent had a chance to take it to the track..since i have seen alot of supercharged and other modd'ed stangs in here and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me an estimate on what kind of ET's I shuold be coming up with. Especially if anyone has a similar set up as mine...here are my mods to date: 4.30 gears, K&N filter, MSD ignition and 8mm wires, Flowmaster exaust w/ Hi-flow H-pipe, Transgo shift kit upgrade to 4R70W, 2300 stall speed torque converter, FRPP alum driveshaft, 30 lb injectors, Hi-volume electric fuel system, 75 mm MAF, Procharger D1-SC supercharger w/3 core intercooler @ 10 1/2 psi, 10 lb pulley, Power Stop cross drilled rotors, Eibach lowering springs, Tokico illumina adjustable drag shocks ( front and rear), Kenny Brown sub frame connectors, Mega-bite lower/upper adjustable control arms, Cobra R 17x9 rims, BF goodwrench 245/45/ZR17 tires. --however at the track ill be runing on M/T street ET's..any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks guys --Jeff www.streetsteeds.com

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
With the tires you should see around 12.7 - 12.9 @ 109 - 111. Should run really good.
BTW - Good choice of superchargers

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
Very nice car with a nice list of mods! When you blow up the tranny, go with a 5 speed and see even better results.

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
do you have heads or intake, or is that stock.

Just changing out the intake would net 100 hp with that blower.

I figure you could get a 12 sec pass out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts