DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,894 Posts
True that. I've never had a situation that I've left from and said "Man, that cop was a douche."

I hear you're a real sonofabitch though. ;)
Oh boy, I have. I've known some sadistic cops. The vast majority of the ones that I've known however have been honest, hard working guys who were trying to do what was right. I completely respect every honest cop who puts on his vest and tries to do right. The rest of them? Fuck em. All told, I try to keep my relations with police on a completely personal level and sort out the professional stuff without them.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Oh boy, I have. I've known some sadistic cops. The vast majority of the ones that I've known however have been honest, hard working guys who were trying to do what was right. I completely respect every honest cop who puts on his vest and tries to do right. The rest of them? Fuck em. All told, I try to keep my relations with police on a completely personal level and sort out the professional stuff without them.
x2...Matt is one of the good ones in my book.

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
He was off-duty, he is probably a coward on duty. FTP!

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
True that. I've never had a situation that I've left from and said "Man, that cop was a douche."

I hear you're a real sonofabitch though. ;)
Damn, you're very fortunate. I had several bad run-ins with FW cops when I was a hell raising young driver.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts