DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been alot of police related questions in the last few months, more than usual it seems to me. There have been positive and negative threads and even a few just asking LE questions, like the "I need a FW mugshot" thread.

I will gladly volunteer to be one of the forum mods. :smokin:

Discuss!

Oh yeah, FTP!

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
I lurked on this board for a few months before I joined way back when. The reason I joined was that everyone I knew from the street races seemed to be posting here.

Funny that a board full of ex-street racers (and some still current) has so many members that want to be cops. Go figure

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I lurked on this board for a few months before I joined way back when. The reason I joined was that everyone I knew from the street races seemed to be posting here.

Funny that a board full of ex-street racers (and some still current) has so many members that want to be cops. Go figure
There is a fine line between cop and criminal, sometimes it is quite blurry.

BTW, love the tags guys!

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
you just wanna have even more authority than you already have! with that being said if it happens i can help as a mod too :p

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
u guys need to give these pigs a break every once a year or something.....shit...

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
No pig forum.. We don't want you fuckers getting too comfortable in here.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Yeah...less is better when it comes to those of your persuasion. If you want a LEO forum, go to SVTP. They have some jackasses over there in that forum.

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
reader's digest version? :eek:
He's a felon with very flawed logic about the rights of criminals, as well as the rights of law abiding citizens to protect their lives and property. He's also become a bit of an attention whore lately, and is working on a ban.

·
Banned
4,909 Posts
He's a felon with very flawed logic about the rights of criminals, as well as the rights of law abiding citizens to protect their lives and property. He's also become a bit of an attention whore lately, and is working on a ban.
Arent you a mod?

Just get it on already ... 90 day ban!

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
i see...i've never paid too much attention to him. i saw a thread asking for him to be banned, but i haven't read it yet. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Is DFWstangs going to have to raise membership fees to pay for donuts?

1 - 20 of 252 Posts