DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW ABOUT IF WE ALL MEET NEXT FRIDAY THE 3RD. AND GO DOWN TO THE DENTON TRACK SO WE COULD GET TO MEET EACH OTHER, IF YOURE NOT FROM PLANO YOURE WELCOME ANYWAYS.WHAT DO YALL THINK?:D :D

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone else?

c' mon guys yall gotta reply to this thread ,so we can meet up either at the track or in plano and then roll to the track .who is in??:D :D

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
Depending on the weather, I will probably just head to the track after work around 7:00. That usually gets me there around 8:00 or so and by the time I swap tires and get the car cooled down I make the first runs around 8:30.

By the way, i would love to get a picture of me behind the wheel of a Ferrari!!! Too bad I cannot afford the car.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so do yall wanna meet at the track or in plano?what time would you guys recommend to meet at?(plano or the track).anyone else:D :D

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
going in a caravan from Plano suxx. Traffic is so bad getting out of 121, it might be easier to go up preston and then take 380 over to 35. Not to mention, not all of us are coming from our houses.

I would vote on just meeting up there around 7:30 or 8:00.

No rain shown until Next thursday so weather should be great.

Everyone bring your cameras and video!!!! I am going to try and get a pic of a mac daddy burnout in my car and some video of my launches to see how I can improve.

See you there.

By the way Chris, very nice car. I bet it is a pain having to pull that thing so far up on the trailer to balance it right with the rear engine and that it sits so low!!!!!

G

·
Since I am a "punk ass newbie", I would like to meet a few of you in Plano before going to Denton since I have never been there before.

Brain

·
Registered
757 Posts
ill talk to my wife. she has made some passes in her t bird down denton. now yall dont want any of her on the tree, she is vicious, lol, im serious. if she wants to go, hey, im in to. ive got a few ideas of a place we can all meet together, and yes, preston to 380 is a lot better at that hour.let me know your thoughts.
dave.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'M IN

HEY MAN IAM IN , I DONT HAVE TO WORK ON FRIDAY SO ILL BE HEADING OUT THERE WITH A FRIEND IN HIS COBRA(BLAZEN 308),WE USUALLY TAKE 121 TO 35 W, I DONT KNOW THE 380 WAY, BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME AND WHERE WE CAN MEET ON FRIDAY ,THANKS. HUGO.:D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.