DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need a place to hangout in plano....with out any younger kids...being the 16-18 kids whom like to smoke there tires all the time...

we have had some cool places..however...younger kids...and beer bottles etc...get us kicked out....need to find a new location..

post up what you have:

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Hookup said:
we need a place to hangout in plano....with out any younger kids...being the 16-18 kids whom like to smoke there tires all the time...

we have had some cool places..however...younger kids...and beer bottles etc...get us kicked out....need to find a new location..

post up what you have:
lol.... doesn't that shit piss you off?:mad: Where I used to live there were tons of places to hang out for a while until all the little kids would start showing up and ruining it for the rest of us. There were plenty of business owners that didn't mind a group of people hanging out on their property as long as we didn't trash the place or have any trouble while we were there. After a while here comes all the kids fighting and smoking dope which gets the cops out there and bye bye hang out spot.:rolleyes:

G

·
I know they used to hang out at Starbuck's off 15th street, then all the little ricers and "gangsters" came out. Then there was the hang out in Allen (my fave) at the Sonic. Once again, burn outs, ricers, and techno music that was too loud ruined it. There were all kinds of hot rods out there, too. Really nice people. THen some kids started hanging out at the Main Event, and once again were broken up by ricers, burn outs and techno. Then there was the CiCi's in Plano off Custer? I forgot where.. but that was once again fucked up by idiots. So yah, when you guys find a solid hang out in the plano area, I'll stop by. Wish my car was done so I could bring it out, but Patience is a virtue... but it still sucks.

Where does everyone go now?

·
Registered
757 Posts
well im all for a plano gtg. i am in frisco. there is a closed down minyards at preston and 121, right there by the chucks. what about that place?strokd, you know the place, what are your thoughts? also, what about stonebriar mall parking lot maybe like behind chilis or something? thoughts people?

david.

·
Hamilton Racing Ownz U
10,455 Posts
stroker95 said:
well im all for a plano gtg. i am in frisco. there is a closed down minyards at preston and 121, right there by the chucks. what about that place?strokd, you know the place, what are your thoughts? also, what about stonebriar mall parking lot maybe like behind chilis or something? thoughts people?

david.
Minyards is out, we used to meet at that Chuck's last year and we got run off by the Plano PD and no one was doing anything, he just said to leave...

I am down with staying away from Plano personally... lol the cops there have a major attitude problem:(

·
Punk Ass Newbie
4,002 Posts
No matter where you go, kids will always find it and ruin it. I never eally understood the point they see in trying to burn out in their parents 4 civic with the music real loud, as if to intimidate someone. Oh well.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
idea?

Ok who owns or works at a buss. in plano or frisco---that we can have there permission to be there-"with a halfway goodsize parkinglot"----lets start going that way etc...
thanks,
chris

G

·
STROKD said:

I am down with staying away from Plano personally... lol the cops there have a major attitude problem:(

They've been pretty cool with me. Even the chick cop that arrested me was pretty fawkin' nice :eek: They usually put Rookies on night shit, it's like they have something to prove :rolleyes:

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
Stangin'Alive said:
No matter where you go, kids will always find it and ruin it. I never eally understood the point they see in trying to burn out in their parents 4 civic with the music real loud, as if to intimidate someone. Oh well.
I think if you held this in the Plano PD parking lot, you would not have any of the kids fucking it up........Course some of you would not be able to attend......

In truth, the plano PD does not like any kind of car gtg's because it "encourages street racing". I have to agree. Personally, I am fucking tired of all the little shits that try to race me ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I am actually considering installing more mufflers to make my car so quiet that rice will just buzz on by. I had some little fuck in an integra try to run me off the road because I would not race him the other night. I should have just killed him for fucking with my safety. Would that be natural selection or darwinism???

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.