DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed down to Fort Worth tomorrow for my wife, daughter, and other relatives to take a trip to the zoo.. I'm going to sneak away to go to Fry's and check some stuff out. Are there any other good places in the FW area to shop for computer parts if I'm building my own system? A guy I worked with mentioned some place "(insert initials here) Electronics" that has lots of stuff, but you have to know what you are looking for..

Anyone have suggestions?/

Thanks,

Todd

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Yup, Fry's would be a good one stop shop if you don't have to much time. And the one in Arlington is straight down I-20 and closer than the other location in Garland.

·
Registered
154 Posts
TurboTodd said:
I'm headed down to Fort Worth tomorrow for my wife, daughter, and other relatives to take a trip to the zoo.. I'm going to sneak away to go to Fry's and check some stuff out. Are there any other good places in the FW area to shop for computer parts if I'm building my own system? A guy I worked with mentioned some place "(insert initials here) Electronics" that has lots of stuff, but you have to know what you are looking for..

Anyone have suggestions?/

Thanks,

Todd
If you know what you're looking for, check out www.newegg.com .

They're not local, but they offer a lot of free shipping.

Much better prices than Fry's.

Also check out http://www.tcwo.com .

I've always had good service from both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.