DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Life is better boosted
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1976 Pinto wagon
Sky blue/dark blue interior with minimal rust and it hasnt been hacked up.
The only rust part is in the drivers floor board,and a few small quarter sized spots on the body.Car hasnt been in a wreck as far as I can tell. :eek:

It has the stock motor which threw a rod threw the oil pan, everything is still there powersteering,manual disc brakes,a/c is even charged.There are reciepts in the car for the tranny being serviced.

Interior is probably a 6/10 because it needs a good cleaning, new carpet,and the drivers side floor repaired.
Now the fun part, you could just swap in a n/a motor and cruise around in it or.....
I've got a partially assembled 2.3T motor to go into the wagon. Just needs the new valve seals put in,valve cover and intakes put on.
Also includes harness,vam,injectors,roller ranger cam,and ported E6 manifold.The turbo is a TBO3 -24 rebuilt by majestic here in waco.It hasnt been run as of being rebuilt.Included will be a starion intercooler for keeping the temps down.

The wheels on it now are stock rims with 3 of the 4 stock hubcaps. I will throw in a pair of turbo coupe spares and a pair of 7" welds for the car.

Pics of the wagon are up. Make offer

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
ttt for ya
i wish i had the cash :(

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
like I said I wish I had the cash but Im flat broke right now.
If I had the money Id be there as fast as I could get a trailer :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts