DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Ya Jordan they look good:eek: .......so have you gotten your exaust fixed yet? And when are you comming down next?

tak to you later
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Oh and Jordan is that all of your friends?....Because I know that all of your friends don't drive LS1's...or did you just forget about us Mustang people?:confused: ;)

Mike:p

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Do you still have the ZR-1's with the rubber?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Mike those aren't my friends and I commin down Wednesday, but I'm flyin to out of state. No I haven't got my damn muffler fixed. I'm callin them Monday. And still haven't got my clutch yet either.

John what do you mean where are your pics?:confused:

Erfan: Sorry man I had to sell them to get the new ones. I wish I didn't but O well.

reddsredcoupe: I sold my Zr1's for $1200 and got these used with 200 miles on them for $1900 shipped.:)

Thanks for the comments. I love them as well.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I was just messing with you;) ...Man you missed out this weekend, we went out to TMS for a while...Chad had Joe's blower car....it was pretty fun.

are you sticking around for the weekend?..maybe i'll see you

later...Mike

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah thats what Adam said last night. So is that blower car fast. I heard Zerbe beat you by like 2 cars. Whats up with that. I know your a better driver than he is. Well talk to ya later.;)

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
KWIKSS said:
yeah thats what Adam said last night. So is that blower car fast. I heard Zerbe beat you by like 2 cars. Whats up with that. I know your a better driver than he is. Well talk to ya later.;)
More like one and a half...but ya he beat me:rolleyes: ...and as far as "what's up with that"...it's called Gears,sub-frames, Intake,throttle body, MSD 6AL,....Oh yeah we went from a 2nd gear punch........and if I had the GEAR's, Sub-frames,and MSD.....Oh and a Shifter so that I could powershift (instead of Granny shifting) then I really don't think I would have a prob. Beating him, even with out the.....Intake(15-25hp.), Throttle body(5-10hp.):D ;)

...and if we had gone from a stop...I would have got him so bad he wouldn't have been able to catch me...:D :p

Have a good Thanksgiving, and i'll talk to you later..;)

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts