DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i know they are terrible pictures and i was using a shitty camera but u get the idea, ive always wanted a pic of my broke hoe on here and i finally got some pics!! Hope everyone likes her!!
BTW: She is a ReefBlue 93 Coupe with welds right now
Mods: BBK 70mm TB, TFS Stage 1 Cam, BBK unequal shorties, MAC O/R H pipe w/flows w/dumps, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 3.73 Gears, 1.6 FRPP Rockers, CAI, and probably tipping the scales at less then 3000lb's :D!! Future Mods: Cobra Intake, NX WET Kit, 24lb injectors, & 190lph Fuel Pump!! She is getting her new motor within a few weeks so all the stock foxbodys better BRING IT!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And Last but not least, All the pictures i got of my new welds turned out bad but here is the best that i could get!! And BTW the 10 holes arent going on the coupe anymore, i belive i have the cleanest 10 holes that i have ever seen but they are so nasty!! :D

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Evil 93Coupe said:
Yes i know they are terrible pictures and i was using a shitty camera but u get the idea, ive always wanted a pic of my broke hoe on here and i finally got some pics!! Hope everyone likes her!!
BTW: She is a ReefBlue 93 Coupe with welds right now
Mods: BBK 70mm TB, TFS Stage 1 Cam, BBK unequal shorties, MAC O/R H pipe w/flows w/dumps, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 3.73 Gears, 1.6 FRPP Rockers, CAI, and probably tipping the scales at less then 3000lb's :D!! Future Mods: Cobra Intake, NX WET Kit, 24lb injectors, & 190lph Fuel Pump!! She is getting her new motor within a few weeks so all the stock foxbodys better BRING IT!!
Bring it? You're putting in a new motor and spray to go race against stock Mustangs? Sounds like fun.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i like picking on stock Mustangs, the ones that havent the slightest idea what size motor is in that stang with potential, and new motor and spray....im still only going to run 13's....SLOW SLOW SLOW!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts