DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped a couple of quick pics of my Blk on Blk '93 Coupe with a set of 18x9 and 18x10 Deep Dish Bullitts. Also shot a couple of it with '01 Polished Cobra wheels. The pics are a little blurry but its to dark now to reshoot them :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
It looks really good Daryl, I really like the bulllits. Do they rub?

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car really looks a lot better in person. I need to get the car cleaned up, tailpipes back on and take some better pics.

The tires are 275x35x18 front and 295x35x18 rear.

Everything clears but it is tight in the rear on the inside. I think I am going to install about an 1/8 inch spacer in the rear to give just a tad more room on the inside as I refuse to use a BFH to flatten the inside wheel well. The only rub I am getting the way it is now is on inclined driveways when the suspension has to twist the rear tires will rub the inside wheel well a little.

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also its hard to tell in these pics... everything is tucked inside the wheel wells and clears w/o rolling the lips. The car also has Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Nice! :cool:
Thanks for the pics
right click save as;)

·
Registered
495 Posts
man them are some big wheels and tires, 18x10 Deep Dish Bullitts ... but they look good, i dont have the 5 lug conversion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
495 Posts
the bullitts look better :cool:

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bigcountry_5 said:
I think the cobra wheels look better, but that is just my 2 cents. Either way you have a very nice car.
The '01 Cobra wheels were what I originally bought to put on the Coupe. Only thing is right now they look retarded in person from the back, as the car has the factory track width and the wheels sit way too far in. I am setting it up with North Cobra brackets and 94-up Cobra big brakes. IF I go back to the '94-'98 width rear end the Cobra wheels would look good. The first set of original '01 Bullitt wheels and the '03 Mach1 wheels I had on it looked good with the wider rear axles.

I doubt the Deep Dish Bullitts will stay for long. I like to run around corners a little hard at times and I can't do that with the big bullitts right now. Plus they are heavy as shit and the car feels 2-3 tenths slower with them on. I mainly just wanted to try them since I still had the D/D bullitts and go for a different look for a few weeks.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Like the bullits! Just got a white coupe im gonna throw bullits on... eventually....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts