DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Westway Ford hooked me up with a 2003 Reg Cab v6 5 speed truck...i think it is a black sport, wont be sure til i go get it either way its better than my POS right now!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i wanted a v8 but i cant afford it on my job salary

i havent thought of a new name BALDY!:mad: :D but why would it bed edge. this is a F-150

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
You should've bought a car :mad:

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I hate to say it, but if you bought it at Westway Ford, you got f*cked! They don't know how to give good deals on vehicles! When I worked there they tried to f*ck me over, so I went to Park Cities Ford and got the same exact car for $3500 less!

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
unknown said:
I hate to say it, but if you bought it at Westway Ford, you got f*cked! They don't know how to give good deals on vehicles! When I worked there they tried to f*ck me over, so I went to Park Cities Ford and got the same exact car for $3500 less!
I agree. I bought 5 vehicles from Westway, the first in 1988, the last in 94 and when I went back the last time ( I think in 97 or 98) they were complete jackasses! They low ball like a big dog on trade in value, and don't discount to save your life. When Joe Greed sold out, they went down hill fast. Heck, if your going to drive all the way to Irving, you might as well look around a bit more, plenty of other, better Ford dealerships around.

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
THE_RAM said:
Westway Ford hooked me up with a 2003 Reg Cab v6 5 speed truck...i think it is a black sport, wont be sure til i go get it either way its better than my POS right now!
Wait a minute, something fishy here. V6 and Sport don't go in the same sentence!:D :rolleyes:

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Picking up New truck Wednesday!

unknown said:
If he has already made the choice to get this one from Westway, he obviously didn't shop around much, if any!!
Yeah, that is what I am getting at. I talked to my buddy at the dealership this afternoon and he didn't say anything about someone with a Dodge truck calling him wanting trade for something else and he definitely would have told me if THE_RAM did call.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
By the way, if they told you that your new truck is 'at the port' and they have to wait for it to arrive, you better thoroughly check it out before you take it. When I tried to get a '99 Anniversary, they told me that it would be coming soon, they just had to wait on it to get shipped. When I finally took delivery of it (before signing any papers) I showed it off to friends of mine, one of which worked there. He told me that they had one exactly like it and as the guy was pulling it off of the truck he scratched it down the passenger side! I went to a service buddy and he checked and my friend was right, it had been in the body shop the whole time! I gave it back and told them to shove it. After 4 days and 600 miles and no signature of mine anywhere, they were pissed! Serves them right!!

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
THE_RAM said:
Good choice. Mine (97 F150) has 143K and is still going strong. Bought it new. Its a V-6 5-speed, too. My stepdad just got an 03 Heritage Edition tonight. Its two tone red/black. Just got back from driving it. Very nice and black interior rocks! Plus, the 5.4 is awesome. You will wish you had gotten a V-8. My next one will be! And an auto, too! But, still if thats all you can afford then its a wise choice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.