DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post much on here..but am always reading. I thought I would contribute a pic of my two loves! :D

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Is she like 11? The girl looks so small compared to the car? If you're in to 11 year olds, that's cool. Finally some company.

·
IGOSLO
1,377 Posts
poopnut2 said:
Is she like 11? The girl looks so small compared to the car? If you're in to 11 year olds, that's cool. Finally some company.
how can you even think she looks 11? if i had the time i would show you what an 11 year old looks like, so do me a favor just go up to any elementary school, look for any 5th and 6th graders, theres your eleven year old,
ps. love the wheels on your car.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
austin said:
how can you even think she looks 11? if i had the time i would show you what an 11 year old looks like, so do me a favor just go up to any elementary school, look for any 5th and 6th graders, theres your eleven year old,
ps. love the wheels on your car.
Very nice looking fox. What color is that not the original? Olny thing that needs improvement are the brakes I assume front and back are the stockers since you still have the 4 Lug drums on back.

Other than that very nice. The chick looks good too. :)

Doopie

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks peeps!...I'm from Houston....but visit family in Zapata, Tx regularly. The color is frost silver... not original, repainted about 2 yrs ago! My lady is not 11...but helps to know that she looks young...her aging process should be delightful!..lol (A big plus for me ;-) ) Yeah the stopping power is fords doing still. hoping to upgrade soon to all discs! Thanks again all!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts