DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"To Punish and Enslave.."
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics from the Spring Cruise Today

I don't know who all of these cars belong to but I thought I would post them up. It was a good day of racing today. Great weather and minimal stoppages provided an enjoyable afternoon.

·
Slow Trans Am
1,044 Posts
Is the 3rd pic over in the first post a member here? I didn't expect that kind of launch of out it. Awesome car for sure though.

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
Who does the Teal/Calypso Green Coupe belong to in the second pic??? The guy driving it home around 5:50pm on 635 in Mesquite should have pulled over and got his jaw popped. He cut me off and would have clipped me if I didn't check the brakes. I would have just let it go but I had my pregnant wife in the car. He needs to seriously think about his actions and how they could effect others.

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
the white gt with the green hood in the second set of pictures is my friends car. its a bone stock motor except for the x-cam exhaust, run 7.76 on a 150 shot witha 1.58 60 ft.

·
Stock internals!!!
1,767 Posts
mustvid said:
I don't know who all of these cars belong to but I thought I would post them up. It was a good day of racing today. Great weather and minimal stoppages provided an enjoyable afternoon.
The 3rd pic is 87greencoupe..

·
Registered
274 Posts
mustvid said:
Sweet Jesus... thats my baby in the third pic.... Thanks for taking that :D

·
ese mi rey...
2,252 Posts
mustvid said:
More Pics
Man........ who's silver coupe is that.........That bitch looks badass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts