DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wake up early this morning get ready for work. It is going to be a slow day so I am hoping to catch up on some bullshit busy work.
As I am leaving I see my neighbor out looking at the shattered back windshield in his Jeep. I stop a minute to find out what happened and agree with him how much that sucks. Get over to the Aerostar...and sure enough...my back windshield is shattered :mad:. Couldn't tell walking up because of the dark tint that held everything together and kept it from falling into the back. The police had already been out once that morning so I call the officer back out to add my name to the list. Turns out some Assholes with a bb gun shot out the back windows of 5 vehicles in my appartment complex and like 8 in another one. Cocksuckers didn't even steal anything. I could at least understand the motivation to STEAL something but fucking up other peoples vehicles for fun ?! :confused: I don't think my insurance will pay for it and even if they would my deductible is more than the cost of the new glass so it is just money out of my pocket :(

If anybody knows of a good place in Fort Worth to get glass done lemee know ! :D

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. I've always had good luck with Binswanger Glass. I've used the one in Hurst several times, no complaints and great service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.