DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the pats are done winning super bowls for awhile, they have already lost Ty LAw, Teddy Bruschi, and Troy Brown, just to name the big ones. I dont see them doin much this next year

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
Not to mention Romeo Cronell and Mike Weiss.. They're finished for awhile. People say that Bellichick is a God, we'll see what he can do this coming season.

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
They won in the playoffs and Super Bowl without Ty Law. Troy Brown is a receiver who they had help out at CB, replaceable.
The one that hurts them is Teddy and Romeo. They'll still be a winning team.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree that they will be a winning team, but i dont think that they will compete for the title for awhile. Losing those guys hurt them bad, so unless they make some major trades and get some help in there, they arent gonna be contenders

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
you smoke crack...

bam66 said:
I think the pats are done winning super bowls for awhile, they have already lost Ty LAw, Teddy Bruschi, and Troy Brown, just to name the big ones. I dont see them doin much this next year
the pats will not miss a beat. their front office has become masterful at being able to stick any player in a position and make it work. no one on that team (save maybe brady) is not expendible. they will find a way to win, and will not spend big $$$ doing it...

·
AHMO!
16,810 Posts
TonyMCev said:
the pats will not miss a beat. their front office has become masterful at being able to stick any player in a position and make it work. no one on that team (save maybe brady) is not expendible. they will find a way to win, and will not spend big $$$ doing it...
can they replace there staff?

·
Registered
484 Posts
romeo is the reason belichic is what he is. just like bill parcells without belichic, the same will happen to belichic without romeo.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
i doubt they will be as good, probably a playoff team though. one thing is for sure and thats that i seriously hope they dont, it gets annoying watchign teh same team win every year.

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
Unless...

nicotino15 said:
i doubt they will be as good, probably a playoff team though. one thing is for sure and thats that i seriously hope they dont, it gets annoying watchign teh same team win every year.
that team wears a solo star on their helmets... ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
nicotino15 said:
that what i said every year they have won but they still find a way to win.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know how they keep winning, every off-season, they lose some valuable player or management, but some how they keep winning, but I still think they are done for awhile

·
too many projects!
5,196 Posts
Brady, Dillon, Branch, Givens.

Looks a lot like the Cowboys when

Troy, Emmit, Irvin, Harper.

They still got a good team for next year.

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
Bignasty said:
givens nor branch can be compared to irvin i mean seriously come on now
i don't think he was so much comparing them as he was saying they are the core of the team that everything is built around...

·
too many projects!
5,196 Posts
TonyMCev said:
i don't think he was so much comparing them as he was saying they are the core of the team that everything is built around...
Yeah they don't compare to M.I. but they are no spares.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts