DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
john clayton's a goofy lookin' bastard.

Cool, though, that the hire's been made. Time will tell if he can turn this ship around.

gonna be a looooong off-season due to anticipation!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Already!!! I am overjoyed, I have been hurting bad as a diehard fan for several years but I believe Parcells is the answer, he is an old school, dont take no shit kind of coach and has turned it around everywhere he has been

Can you say Return to Glory???

all these bandwagoning Tampa Bay and Tennessee and so on fans here will be sporting the blue and silver soon again, give it a year or two

on another note, if this is true, you have to commend Jerry for finally getting a good football guy in here

·
P.I.M.P.
3,857 Posts
I dont think Parcells is a cowboys kinda coach, but we'll see... maybe he'll have the balls to tell JJ to stay the fuck off his sideline and up in the owners box... I give him 2 years b4 he either quits or we make the playoffs

·
Caddy Pimp
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nitrofish said:
well I wonder what this means for the asst coaching staff. Will Zimmer, Avezzano, and Coslet still have a place here?

Let the bloodbath begin......
They were talking about bringing Tom Coughlin in as offensive coord and keeping zimmer, but I imagine he is theonly one they will keep.

·
Registered
660 Posts
NickSVT03 said:
They were talking about bringing Tom Coughlin in as offensive coord and keeping zimmer, but I imagine he is theonly one they will keep.
I think Zimmer's done a good job.

Parcells may not take to well to the idea of Coach Joe doing the arena league thing.

Coslet's probably already packing his bags.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.