DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.E.N.G.
2,816 Posts
mmmm breadsticks, Pappas is on, tru dat!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, gtg's are fun. i enjoy the company of all these col people that show up. so does my wife. she is active in my mustang hobby,lol.hope thats ok?lolsee yall tomorrow night.

dave.:D

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
stroker95 said:
uhhhhhhh...........nope,lol. however, youo can ask around, i have bought a few rounds before. lol. see yall tomorrow night. and no, im not working currently.

dave.:D
have you been out of work for a long time? sorry to hear about that, but dont think i would be out playing unless i had some$$$$ coming in, r u living off of your wife or what?

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
stroker95 said:
uhhh...nope. lol.now of all people, why did you have to go there punk,lol.besides, got three interviews again tomorrow.wish me luck. and by the way, THE RAIDERS SUCK,lol.
dave
How many jobs have you had in the past 2 yrs? and the COWGIRLS I beleive will be watching the Raiders in the playoffs;)

Mike

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
uhh/ that would be three. bob t, hps, and bankston, and your point is? why you dorrin me anyway, i thought we were tight?lol. if i can find some 5 lug slicks, im at denton tomorrow night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.