DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to take my car to the paint shop. They told me that they would do any custom paint job that I want for free. It is a 98 Gt and it is black. I want to keep it black but add somthing extra. I was thinking blue pearl in the whole car or just have it in flames on the front. What do you all think? Oh it has to be there by 6:00 today.

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Are they any good at custom paint jobs? If so go for blue "ghost flames". If not, just get it repainted. There's nothing worse than crappy flames on a car. Also, if you want them to do flames, make sure you take some pictures of what style you want.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy owns the place and I have seen the ones that he has done on bikes and they are awsome.

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
pns4536 said:
My buddy owns the place and I have seen the ones that he has done on bikes and they are awsome.
In that case definately go for the ghost flames. If you trust your buddy, leave the design up to him. Post up pics when it's done.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told him that I would do some advertising for him. He said that it would take about 2 weeks before it is done.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He had been working on my car from the wreck that I was in, in November and the paint that he had used did not take right and now he is going to hook me up for all of the time that I have spent taking it back.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am thinking the black base with blue pearl flames. What would you all do?

·
Premium Member
11,144 Posts
JimD said:
Thats fvckin sweet!
:eek: That IS sweet! What does a paintjob like that run anyway? I am thinking about getting my new project painted before I get the new motor in but havent ever got a paintjob before. I figured since my ride is a LX vert it will a LITTLE cheaper since there is no roof or ground effects to paint. Anyway if anyone knows a decent place in the mid cities that could even do a single color paint job for a good price shoot me an email.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts