DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG GIlmer fucking suxs cock

So anyone know wher eGilmer,tx is I'm sitting here right now with my girlfriend there is nothing at all to do please help!!!!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
i live bout 25 mins from there here outside of sulphur springs in Pickton....Gilmer does suck i do agree....you can always harass the idiots at the local movie gallery haha its so fun pissing them bastards off

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
THE_RAM said:
i live bout 25 mins from there here outside of sulphur springs in Pickton....Gilmer does suck i do agree....you can always harass the idiots at the local movie gallery haha its so fun pissing them bastards off
I thought you lived close to Dallas?

Oh, you might as well rent a movie or something because there is absolute shit in Gilmer. What there is in Gilmer is an assload of no teeth having hilbillies and a bunch of fat ass cops that sit at the Gas Station with the fried chicken place in it.

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Well if you had a <A HREF="http://www.incoherence.org/jeep/jeepforsale.html">Jeep</A> you could do some offroading. :D

Later,

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
KevinH78 said:
I thought you lived close to Dallas?

Oh, you might as well rent a movie or something because there is absolute shit in Gilmer. What there is in Gilmer is an assload of no teeth having hilbillies and a bunch of fat ass cops that sit at the Gas Station with the fried chicken place in it.
ROFLMAO !! :D Someone has obviously spent some time in Gilmer..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts