DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I used to be a member on here and it's been a while since i've thought about getting on here but I met another member a few weeks ago and we started talking about this last night while playing pool at Rusty's so I thought i'd get back on here and see what is going down...seems like pretty much the same old stuff...but i like reading it all. well just wanted to let all y'all know I am back...lata!

· CFH
8,816 Posts
ames said:
Hey! I used to be a member on here and it's been a while since i've thought about getting on here but I met another member a few weeks ago and we started talking about this last night while playing pool at Rusty's so I thought i'd get back on here and see what is going down...seems like pretty much the same old stuff...but i like reading it all. well just wanted to let all y'all know I am back...lata!
Not Rusty's! boooooooooo

· Creator of Blue Steel and Magnum
1,718 Posts
I'm back too......

Work is over for this year.... I'm back and the car is bader too... See you all very soon......:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.