DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and im taking some college courses online and i just finished whats supposed to be a big test...........we'll see how we did.

·
Punk Ass Kid
3,772 Posts
and im taking some college courses online and i just finished whats supposed to be a big test...........we'll see how we did.
LOL..

Good luck..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
you should be able to pull a C in an online course in the midst of a blackout. I would know. I'm carrying a 3.6

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts

·
Now in the ATX!!
1,573 Posts
Quien tene las cheves?

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you should be able to pull a C in an online course in the midst of a blackout. I would know. I'm carrying a 3.6
im sure i did well......i hope
lol no invitas guey!
im laying in bed, i dont think you want to be here. Plus, im listening to old country music.
Quien tene las cheves?
me:wavey:
hey drunk ass, drive over to my yob and bring me some brake pads foo! lol
hey, me, you and paul need to start kicking it more often. we practically next door neighbors.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmfao @ the tags!!
DEVRY?! what do i look like...........a bank?

·
still here
5,885 Posts
I'm at a bar myself,posting on dfwstangs lol.
At buffalo Joe's in Arlington. Never a night without hot staff or other girls showing up.

And just had a ROFL moment. There's a new hot bartender with rather small breasts, but HOT. A guy at the bar just said, "I'm gonna buy you some new breasts for Christmas". ROFL! Then she went on to talk about her tits and such.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive heard dudes tell chicks theyd buy them some boobs plenty o times.

i made a 74 btw.......meh:alcoholic:

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, you can tell when i started getting drunk. the first 30 questions are all right, then after that....not so much.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, which one of you a holes are saying i drink keystone.....im almost offended.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This man speaks the truth..
paul, i know you down. my neighbor across the streets has parties all the time. Im gonna hollar at you next time he has one. I think hes having one tomorrow but i gotta work. although i get off at midnight, ill probably just go over there and drink a few. Definitely ill hollar at you though and grove rat(balch rat) im thinking about getting a keg for the hell of it and im gonna need some people to put it away.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmfao at the a+ gets a f- !!!

shit lemme know where ya'll are drinking and i will be there
i got a C! Im out here on the corner of seagoville and belt line! holla at cha' boy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts