DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... a girl I work with has asked me to find her a Pete Rose jersey for her brother. The problem is, since he was banned, they haven't produced any authentic jerseys, and she's wanting something at least fairly official looking. I know that there are places that do replicas that are pretty close to perfect, but I don't know where to get one locally, or at least fairly cheaply. Price range is up to $150 or so. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not limiting myself to a local place, but it would be better, so that the chance of getting it before Xmas is greater.

He wants one to wear, so any autographed jersey would be out.

And I've done a little searching, but I'm not the internet guru some of you guys are.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
There is a place in Richardson called YES Sports. It is on the south east corner of Arapaho and Jupiter in the Greentree Square. It is owned by an old oriental couple and they have all kinds of authentic jerseys, new and throwback. They will put any name and number on that you want. I have gotten a couple of authentic Vikings jerseys from them for about $50 and that included the lettering. They have about a 3 day turnaround, so if you want to give them a try, you may want to get in there today in hopes of having it ready for Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.