DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Dragon Ball is Goku growing up, Dragon Ball Z is him as an adult. The whole series comes from a book.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,901 Posts
bert89coupe said:
isn't goku dead in Z??? and who's vajita?????????? goku or gohan??

i find this shit interesting sometimes when i'm bored and their's nothing else on. :D

Trust me there is more to it than you would ever want to know. There is also a DragonBall GT series and it goes all the way to Goku jr. who is Goku's great grandson :eek:

·
CEO of......
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OvrKill said:
Trust me there is more to it than you would ever want to know. There is also a DragonBall GT series and it goes all the way to Goku jr. who is Goku's great grandson :eek:

well i'll be damed.

so did they make these series all at the same time?? or are we just getting them here in the states at the same time?

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,901 Posts
bert89coupe said:
well i'll be damed.

so did they make these series all at the same time?? or are we just getting them here in the states at the same time?

read all you can on these two sites and that should keep you busy for a while. :D

www.dragonballz.com

http://www.dbzgtlegacy.com/

Damn I am showing my geekiness

·
Pimp Juice ca. 1997
7,114 Posts
Get a fucking life, all of you!!!

How much do you know about Pokemon and Barney??

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Holy shit those cartoons are queer. Im a senior in highschool, and I actually see geeks wearing those fucking T-shirts!:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.