DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man. We have an infestation up here.

I don't know if you guys remember my Roach Attack story from Feb. yesterday my 6 yr old came to work with me for half day because of Spring Break and she needed to use the rest room. So since all of the layoffs, the female bathroom isn't utilized and the lights always stay off. So we go into there and she takes off running "oooooooo Daddy" I look down and I take off running "ooooooooooo Cailyn" The floor came alive! I mean like HUGE roaches everywhere! They were like GET THE F OUT, HUMANS!

I told the head guy up here and today Terminix comes. I'm near the door so I let the brother in and we chat it up a bit and I tell him that he's in for some GOOD HUNTING. He WALKS into the bathroom (of course, I don't follow, i wait outside the door. ) and all I hear is crunching and spraying. Gross. One of the horrible creatures tries to escape from under the door so I step on him! LOL But now the hallway is full of half dying, skittering HUGE DINOROACHREX's Me and another guy were talking and I hear some scratching from the mail box..........OH NO! it's another roach. So the Terminix guy starts hunting..........I gotta get out of here!

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Undertaker said:
I would take the rest of the day off. I hate roaches, mice and snakes. I would cry.

I fee like crying. What if one falls on me? Oh man. My skin is itching

·
Texas Stangs Racing
3,595 Posts
I dont know why but the way you go into detail makes this hillarious

but roaches are the creepiest bugs ever!!!!!!!! I would have run like hell and never looked back!

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I fee like crying. What if one falls on me? Oh man. My skin is itching
I can't believe you would consider killing roaches with them being black and all

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
I wonder how much of a spark a roach that big would make on a bug zapper?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Undertaker said:
LMAO.... i always figured it was just WOMEN who were scared of snakes, roaches and mice. Not a man. :p (Oh yeah, Cailyn is a cute name Btw.)
I hate roaches, snakes and spiders. :D I can deal with anything else though.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ted said:
I can't believe you would consider killing roaches with them being black and all

sigh..............

·
Very Interesting
9,853 Posts
I can see your daughter running out of the bathroom waving her hands in the air screaming like a little girl, then 5 seconds later, you running out of the bathroom waving your hands in the air, screaming like a little girl

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
i am so glad there's no roaches up here in the NW!
those would freak me the f' out.

whats funny is they have and will survive longer than the human race

1 - 17 of 17 Posts