DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 6AM at the office. Its dark, quiet, and the easiest way I know to make bueno holiday $. Anyone else on a cake shift today? Merry Christmas all, and to all a lax day at work ;) :D

· STILL EVIL!!
5,901 Posts
Not working today, but I have done it before. Worst working day of my life. I worked at IHOP and it was so busy we had a 3 and a half hour wait to eat. I made good money but I was sick that day and had to work from 7 to 6. Good luck with the lax day though, what time do you leave? I guess the reason I felt bad about working on Christmas was that the whole family waited for me to come home to open up their presents.

· Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man that would be tuff having the fam hold out for you like that on a holiday. I'm off at 2PM so not really an issue. The family dinner is a dinner not lunch so whats going to happen is everyone will snack and eat a light lunch. By the time I get there It'll be turkey time. I'm intetionaly not eating to prepare for the onslot come dinner time ;). What sucks is I didn't bring any DVD's w/ me like I reminded myslef to do yesterday :(. Guess the good ole internet will have to do....

· Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Hang in there Scott. I haven't had to work a Christmas in I don't know how long, hell maybe never. But I've worked most other holidays. If given a choice and they pay me the Double OT and a half I'd work it ;)

<------- Love's money :D

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Man, I wouldnt be able to handle working on Christmas! Are you getting off anytime soon?

· Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
evil jose said:
Hang in there Scott. I haven't had to work a Christmas in I don't know how long, hell maybe never. But I've worked most other holidays. If given a choice and they pay me the Double OT and a half I'd work it ;)

<------- Love's money :D
Only till 2...Only till 2...and for what I'm getting paid to do today its WELL worth it. Double OT + 1/2 ;)

· Certified CRAZY!
4,006 Posts
<----at work till 11:(

Gotta love the 2 1/2 time pay, though!!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.