DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went friday and Saturday.
Went Friday for a league - bowled my all time high score of a 167
and then Saturday night Nick(nicksvt03) Chris(black-ht) and some other people and I went I bowled a 147. My average has always been about 110, but Friday I had the highest score on my team and Saturday I beat Nick and Chris in the second game. We all know the first game it always practice, Right ?
:D

·
How you doin'
25,872 Posts
my average used to be right around 160, and my high game was 267. i was never that great, but i have a friend named west holmes that can amaze you when it comes to bowling. his average is well into the 200's, and he has several 300 rings.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
Went friday and Saturday.
Went Friday for a league - bowled my all time high score of a 167
and then Saturday night Nick(nicksvt03) Chris(black-ht) and some other people and I went I bowled a 147. My average has always been about 110, but Friday I had the highest score on my team and Saturday I beat Nick and Chris in the second game. We all know the first game it always practice, Right ?
I was so thrilled...last weekend I took my BF and his best friend bowling. I beat both of them (I never win either :D ) I'm lucky if I break 100. I got 188. WOO-HOO!!!! (sorry, I'm easily excited!)

~M

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NickSVT03 said:
You only beat my woman by 5 pins the first game you punk!!!:rolleyes: :p
You are obviously not a fan of the fast and the furious," It doesnt matter wether you win by an inch or win by a mile"........"A win is a win".......lol, Nice girl by the way, cant wait till she gets naked on our boat......You coming ?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
You are obviously not a fan of the fast and the furious," It doesnt matter wether you win by an inch or win by a mile"........"A win is a win".......lol, Nice girl by the way, cant wait till she gets naked on our boat......You coming ?
Did I hear "naked" and "boat". What lake do you go to, and what's the name of your boat?

·
Caddy Pimp
2,331 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
werent you the one saying " you only beat me by one ball" when we played pool?:confused: :p

And my girl aint getting naked on your boat, but I can bring some that will!;)

·
Papa Smurf
876 Posts
My average right now is 140ish. My highest ever was a 220. I have had a high game this past season of 191. Last Friday I had three strikes in a row in the 10th frame.

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
17,123 Posts
My last book average was 227 out of Showplace Garland and 231 out of Jupiter Lanes. Been bowling since before I could walk. Shot my first 300 at age 14 and 12 300's since then. /shrug. I think there is a few other "bowlers"are on the board , Grant is one of them. He works in the pro-shop at DC West I believe.

Oh ya, Grant...if ya see this thread I need my equpitment re-surfaced...hook me up and I'll buy the beer !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.