DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
KevinH78 said:
I am off to race some remote control cars and then catch a showing of LOTR. AAAHHH, its great to be alive! :D

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
This sexy little birde told me it was going to rain :rolleyes:

Sounds like she needs to get some antenaa implants! :p

· Registered
1,842 Posts
SLP007 said:
Beautiful. Sure doesnt look like december. Feel sorry for all the chumps that have to be inside all day.

<----Going to pick up some beer then off to disc golf

Enjoy work fuckers!:)
My brother plays disc golf. Is that lots of fun, and should we get a DFWStangs disc golf team together? hehe

· Banned
31,394 Posts
Re: Re: O the weather outside is.....

GTJules99 said:
My brother plays disc golf. Is that lots of fun, and should we get a DFWStangs disc golf team together? hehe

Disc golf is as boring as regular golf. James just knows his car is slow so he's taking up another 'sport' to compensate.

7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: O the weather outside is.....

talisman said:
Disc golf is as boring as regular golf. James just knows his car is slow so he's taking up another 'sport' to compensate.
You hit the nail on the head. I raced a Supra last night, Gave me 20 car headstart, Next thing you know all I saw was a big wing and then it kinda dissappeared. Yeah I'm slow.:(

· Registered
142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: O the weather outside is.....

SLP007 said:
You hit the nail on the head. I raced a Supra last night, Gave me 20 car headstart, Next thing you know all I saw was a big wing and then it kinda dissappeared. Yeah I'm slow.:(
Yeah me to.... :p:p:p

But i still like ya... even though you got 0w3d!!

~Nicole

· Registered
142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: O the weather outside is.....

talisman said:
You lost to a POS Supra? Man your car IS slow.
I don't see you runnin me...
James knows how to find me... if you are interested.

~N

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.