DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been reading and posting on and off on this site for a month or two now and i have very few posts and i'm wondering if there's anyone else out there like that would rather keep a low amount of posts and only talk when you know what your talking about or have something to say. i'm still a newb to cars in general i know a decent amount about engines, parts, specs, stats, etc...but i'm not a genius so i don't post a lot just wondering if anyone feels like i do.

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
killercobra said:
i've been reading and posting on and off on this site for a month or two now and i have very few posts and i'm wondering if there's anyone else out there like that would rather keep a low amount of posts and only talk when you know what your talking about or have something to say. i'm still a newb to cars in general i know a decent amount about engines, parts, specs, stats, etc...but i'm not a genius so i don't post a lot just wondering if anyone feels like i do.
I wouldn't post up either, if I rambled on like that. ;)

G

·
Of course there are others like that. Then there are some people who find it necessary to post multiple times in each and every damn thread.

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
KJ94GT said:
Of course there are others like that. Then there are some people who find it necessary to post multiple times in each and every damn thread.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
KJ94GT said:

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
KJ94GT said:
...W3RD...

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
KJ94GT said:
Who are these people you speak of?

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
post + 1

·
Foxbody King
16,462 Posts
thats fucked up. not even remotley funny

i work hard for what i have!!! screw you two thats below the belt

1 - 20 of 42 Posts