DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having to take a shit at work and it is one of those that you have to flush twice to be safe and not clog up the toilet and when I came out the women whose offices are right outside the door are actually covering their faces to keep from laughing out loud. :D

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
Thats not that bad, one of my old bosses would leave shit on the toilet seat every time he used the bathroom. Everyone always laghed about it but nobody ever had the guts to ask him about it.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
*insert annoying seziure image here*

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AbecX said:
*insert annoying seziure image here*
Thank god you changed your avitar. :eek: I put you on my ignore list because that damn thing gave me a headache. :mad:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
KevinH78 said:
Thank god you changed your avitar. :eek: I put you on my ignore list because that damn thing gave me a headache. :mad:
I got a PM from GOD to change it.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
lol !! For some dumbass reason the AC unit in my office is right next to the mens restroom hence the return air vent is next to the commode. When someone shits up here everyone knows it and get pissed off. So needless to say nobody takes the borwns to the superbowl up here. They will usually take an early lunch break or something ....

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
stangfanatic said:
lol !! For some dumbass reason the AC unit in my office is right next to the mens restroom hence the return air vent is next to the commode.
That's Longview for ya! ;)

<---- can say that cause she's from there

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
46Tbird said:
At least one thing is funnier than that...

Queefs.

Not when they are coming from the men's restrooms!!! :eek::eek::eek:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
Not when they are coming from the men's restrooms!!! :eek::eek::eek:
bahahahahahahahaha

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Marisa said:
That's Longview for ya! ;)

<---- can say that cause she's from there
LOL !! :D How long and when did you live here. Did you go to school in Longview ?? I graduated in 96 so you would have been a year ahead of me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts