DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to concentrate on my work when all of the messican women in the office are having some kind of fiesta and BLASTING salsa music through the building.:mad:

sorry........ Rant off. :(

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
It can ALWAYS get worse. :p When I used to live with David and Scott, I think we used to have battles with the neighbors across the street. We'd stay up LATE with the music in the garage pretty loud. Then they'd get up at 5am and open the windows and point the speakers out them at my window. :( Sucked when I'd get off work at 7am and be trying to go to bed with that stuff blasting. Then I got my own apartment ... heh

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
My nieghbors above me are the same way. There are about 5 of them crammed in a 1 bedroom apt and they play that shit so loud, i can't stand it because if you notice all the songs have the same beat.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Polka, Muslim Prayer music, Britney Spears...it could be much worse.

KevinH78 said:
trying to concentrate on my work when all of the messican women in the office are having some kind of fiesta and BLASTING salsa music through the building.:mad:

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
KevinH78 said:

Just stand up and Yell IMMIGRATION the music and fiesta should stop just make sure you stand clear of the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts