DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had this rule all along, but I dont think alot of the newbies know it, so I am restating it. There are to be no posts about street racing in any form or fashion. This is a liability for us as well as you.

-Chris
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
so the what if we dont mentoin where the race took place. only how it turned out. Like we took off and i pulled so much by this gear...?
 

·
Hamilton Racing Ownz U
Joined
·
10,712 Posts
chris said:
We've had this rule all along, but I dont think alot of the newbies know it, so I am restating it. There are to be no posts about street racing in any form or fashion. This is a liability for us as well as you.

-Chris
neat:rolleyes:
 

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
so the what if we dont mentoin where the race took place. only how it turned out. Like we took off and i pulled so much by this gear...?
LOL!!! What part of this sentence do you not understand?

There are to be no posts about street racing in any form or fashion.
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Just make sure all races take place at the track....;) After all........we know no one street races at this site. We all race by the tree and under regualted conditions. Once again........no one street races at this site. So make sure the only stories you tell is at the track. Everyone understand? That is all.:cool:

Spankustang......................killer sig man. Hats off to you.:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just say you were at Kennedale or Denton or some other track. I know its kinda lame but sites have been sued over this stuff in the past and I dont want it to happen here.

-Chris
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
chris said:
Just say you were at Kennedale or Denton or some other track. I know its kinda lame but sites have been sued over this stuff in the past and I dont want it to happen here.

-Chris
Okey Dokey Bossman!!!!:D
 

·
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!
Joined
·
5,806 Posts
always a smarta** in the bunch....:rolleyes:
 

·
User may be editing post.
Joined
·
12,013 Posts
Man, I was racing this trans am at the track, he got the out of the hole first, then he took this fuckin crazy left, and then a right, man I could barely hang.
 

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
Joined
·
9,823 Posts
5.0_CJ said:
Man, I was racing this trans am at the track, he got the out of the hole first, then he took this fuckin crazy left, and then a right, man I could barely hang.
that's some funny shit right there:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
no street racing evere existed,only track time!;) unfortunately it is unsafe to go to the " track" now because of all the ricers bringing in the cops:mad:
 
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Top