DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you liked Zoop's bad ass wheelstand that we edited up last week, check this out. It's even more outrageous.

We put an in-car camera into Bob Hanlon's Edelbrock Hot Street ride for a pass during the NMRA Bradenton event. It just happened to be the same exact pass that he put his '83 GT on a bumper dragging mission.

Two cameras captured Bob from inside the cockpit of his low 9-second ride and from outside of the car! It is pretty sick.

Click to watch video --> http://www.nmraracing.com/bradenton06/mediaTv.php?file=19

Since we value your opinions, let me know via e-mail what we could do better in terms of coverage and what type of content you'd like to see better coverage of. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks
James

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Damn.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think it would have been better to seperate the two vids. It sucked to go back and forth watching inside and out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you are probably right. When we shot the video it was hard to see from inside the car that it was actually doing a wheelstand.

The fact that Bob was so calm was amazing!

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
nmrajames said:
Yeah you are probably right. When we shot the video it was hard to see from inside the car that it was actually doing a wheelstand.

The fact that Bob was so calm was amazing!
He knows that car inside and out though. He's been drag-racing it since it was new, as he's the original owner!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Imo thats a well put together clip. Is there any way to have both shots at the same time. Like a picture in a picture. That would give you the visual of the wheel stand. Plus it would also let you see that he short shifted to softly recover the front.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
car sounded great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts