DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sony STR-DA4 receiver. Info at Sony's site, link below. - $700

Receiver

Definitive technology DEF15TLPLUS sub. 15" 500 watt RMS. - $500.

Sub

The sub and receiver are AWESOME. I'd like to sell them together, if I can, I'll sell them for $1100 and I'll throw in the receiver to sub cable, it was like $28 or something ridiculous. If anyone is interested, I'd sell all seven of my speakers, they suck in comparison to these two items. The center is pretty decent, Cerwin Vega almost identical to this. The floor speakers are old Sony's but they are decent. The surrounds are smaller Sony's and the rear surrounds are Bose bookshelf speakers. Again, not great, but I'd be willing to part with all of them, their wires, and a fresh spool of wire for $250. So if you wanted to buy it all you could have a fairly nice seven speaker setup for less than $1400. I spent $1400 on the receiver and sub alone. They retail for about $1700 new. Post up, PM, or call. 469 337 3003. Thanks.

Noah

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Receiver and sub are in out of the box condition, flawless. Everything thing else is in really good shape, but it's a little older. The center speaker is probably two years old and the other speakers are probably five or six years old.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
15", 500 Watt sub?? DAMN! What were you doing? Trying to crack your slab?!

Wish I had some money for that bad boy! :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha, yeah that thing is amazing. It has steel spikes on the bottom so it can rest on the slab. They go right through the carpet and the foam padding. It would shake the shit out of the porch light which is at the complete opposite end of the house. Watching movies like The Matrix or Saving Private Ryan absolutely OWN with the receiver and sub. I wish I didn't have to sell them, but I need money and I won't be able to enjoy them in an apt.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT, I know someone wants to upgrade their home theatre system. Let's go.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up you go.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts