DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone here live in Bedford or Hust in an apartment or duplex that's nice as well as affordable? A friend and I are looking to find a two bedroom in the $700-$800 a month range. Hopefully something that comes with a refrigerator and washer/dryer.

TIA

·
Texas Stangs Racing
3,595 Posts
i live in oakpark right off of euless main and harwood, they are pretty nice

covered parking, nice park, pools etc
even offer garages if you want to pay a little extra
our 2 bedroom is 600 a month (was on special) i think right now they are 635 and for 20 more i believe you can get a w/d (i took my own)
they also have other 2 bedrooms towards the front (the newer ones) that are about 750 a month that are really nice too yes they have fridges, dishwashers, celing fans

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Shadow04Gray said:
i live in oakpark right off of euless main and harwood, they are pretty nice

covered parking, nice park, pools etc
even offer garages if you want to pay a little extra
our 2 bedroom is 600 a month (was on special) i think right now they are 635 and for 20 more i believe you can get a w/d (i took my own)
they also have other 2 bedrooms towards the front (the newer ones) that are about 750 a month that are really nice too yes they have fridges, dishwashers, celing fans
I live at Hardwood and Fullerwiser and our 2 bedroom is 730 a month, the one bedrooms go for 550! Good luck!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Try the Mansions by the Vineyard on 157 just north of Mid Cities Blvd. A little pricey but you get a garage.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Danny said:
Try the Mansions by the Vineyard on 157 just north of Mid Cities Blvd. A little pricey but you get a garage.
A friend and I almost got the cops called on us when we decided to walk to Grapevine and back and took pictures of us standing on top of the fountain there. Nice place. Probably out of our price range............and fuck 121 in the morning and evening.

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
poopnut2 said:
A friend and I almost got the cops called on us when we decided to walk to Grapevine and back and took pictures of us standing on top of the fountain there. Nice place. Probably out of our price range............and fuck 121 in the morning and evening.
Traffic sucks everywhere around 121 and 183, deal with it or fly to work.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
poopnut2 said:
:confused:

I don't go north into Grapevine often, but going south into HEB is never a problem, even at the 183 merge. And my 1br/1bt/1ga is $676/mo. :shrug:

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool cat said:
fly to work.
Will do.

Danny said:
I don't go north into Grapevine often, but going south into HEB is never a problem, even at the 183 merge. And my 1br/1bt/1ga is $676/mo.
If I pass out at a friends house at 121 and harwood during the week it takes me 30 minutes sometimes to get to five star by 9am. Some people don't think that's too bad but I hate it. In the evening, if I go in that direction at 5pm it's a lot worse.

We're looking in the area around Beford Rd., and Central Dr. mainly.

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
poopnut2 said:
Will do.

If I pass out at a friends house at 121 and harwood during the week it takes me 30 minutes sometimes to get to five star by 9am. Some people don't think that's too bad but I hate it. In the evening, if I go in that direction at 5pm it's a lot worse.

Ha, you suck at traffic, slowpoke.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool cat said:
Ha, you suck at traffic, slowpoke.
I hate weaving in and out of traffic with the small ass side mirrors on my 5.0. I stay in the "fast" lane most of the way and work my way over when I get close to 820 west.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
poopnut2 said:
poopnut2 said:
I stay in the "fast" lane most of the way and work my way over when I get close to 820 west.
Um.. I hate to tell you, but living at Central and 183 isn't going to get you to work any faster. :) I go 75mph every morning down 121, then it starts clogging up around Brown Trail.

Good luck. My dad lives at Bedford Oaks, I think it's called, right there north of 183 on Bedford Rd, just to the right. It's cheap as hell but it's a shithole.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danny said:
Um.. I hate to tell you, but living at Central and 183 isn't going to get you to work any faster. :) I go 75mph every morning down 121, then it starts clogging up around Brown Trail.

Good luck. My dad lives at Bedford Oaks, I think it's called, right there north of 183 on Bedford Rd, just to the right. It's cheap as hell but it's a shithole.
I know which ones you're talking about I think. We'll probably have to go further east. I dunno. I guess I might just have to start getting up earlier. :mad:

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
You should see if there are houses for rent off of Forrest Ridge and 183. I lived there for years and it was quiet. $800/mo.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EW said:
You should see if there are houses for rent off of Forrest Ridge and 183. I lived there for years and it was quiet. $800/mo.
If we could find someone else that would be cool. We don't want to pay utilities for a house with only two people.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Westdale Hills has some decently priced places.

·
Trailer Park Royalty
3,047 Posts
i lived in westdale hills. it suck-didly-ucked. i live in a shithole now but i like it better then there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts